It’s been three weeks since my last post, and I haven’t done anything further with my Hexagon game, or anything really. I’ve been too busy with other things, namely Insomnia Gaming Festival.
It’s that time of the year again. The time where everyone makes empty promises to themselves about what they’ll achieve this year, while telling themselves it will be different this time that they’ll actually achieve something. Well…
This year will be different.
I won’t be setting personal resolutions. I’ll be setting professional ones. Resolutions that will help further Indie Voodoo. Resolutions that involve ambitions I’ve had for a while. Continue reading “New year resolutions for game development”
So it’s been a while since I last posted (around 7 months). I intend to start blogging again.
Here’s a quick catchup of the last 7 months
- I finished my second year of uni. On track for a first
- Started my year off from uni to set-up my company Indie Voodoo along with a fellow student.
- Released our first app – Stacky Box
- We’re working on our second title. It’s a 3D game that’s going to be released on mobile first, and possibly PC after if it feels good as a PC game. Releasing: Hopefully this year.
- I also attended Insomnia 55 as a Volunteer Team Leader. I was managing the VIP Area and met some really cool guys, and some not so cool guys, I hate Sidemen, they are not cool! However Dan, The Diamond Minecart is an incredibly down to earth and nice guy.
What’s going to happen next?
- I’m going to start blogging more.
- I’ll be volunteering at Insomnia 56 as well (hopefully). It’s at a new venue! Birmingham NEC the biggest convention centre in the UK!
- Lots of GameDev stuff!
I’ve decided to start a blog to document my progress in game development. So we’ll see how it goes.