So it’s been a while since I last posted (around 7 months). I intend to start blogging again.
Here’s a quick catchup of the last 7 months
- I finished my second year of uni. On track for a first
- Started my year off from uni to set-up my company Indie Voodoo along with a fellow student.
- Released our first app – Stacky Box
- We’re working on our second title. It’s a 3D game that’s going to be released on mobile first, and possibly PC after if it feels good as a PC game. Releasing: Hopefully this year.
- I also attended Insomnia 55 as a Volunteer Team Leader. I was managing the VIP Area and met some really cool guys, and some not so cool guys, I hate Sidemen, they are not cool! However Dan, The Diamond Minecart is an incredibly down to earth and nice guy.
What’s going to happen next?
- I’m going to start blogging more.
- I’ll be volunteering at Insomnia 56 as well (hopefully). It’s at a new venue! Birmingham NEC the biggest convention centre in the UK!
- Lots of GameDev stuff!